Open Access Journals
|Site:||IBS Learning Management System|
|Course:||IBS Learning Management System|
|Book:||Open Access Journals|
|Date:||Sunday, 10 December 2023, 4:06 PM|
Open Access Journals provide unrestricted access and unrestricted reuse. Explore the Open Access journals.
Table of contents
- 1. Open Access & Open Access Journals
- 2. Business Open Access Journals
- 3. Economic history and conditions OA Jouranls
- 4. Economic growth, development, planning OA Journals
- 5. Economic theory. Demography Open Access Journals
- 6. Finance Open Access Journals
- 7. Industrial management Open Access Journals
- 8. Statistics Open Access Journals
1. Open Access & Open Access Journals
Watch this video on Open Access.
The Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) defines 'open access' as right of users to 'read, download,
copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles...or use them for any other lawful
purpose' as mandatory for a journal to be included in the Directory.
Open Access seeks to return scholarly publishing to its original purpose: to spread knowledge and allow that knowledge to be built upon. Price barriers should not prevent students (or anyone) from getting access to research they need. Open Access, and the open availability and searchability of scholarly research that it entails, will have a significant positive impact on everything from education to the practice of medicine to the ability of entrepreneurs to innovate.
Open access journals are journals that use a funding model that does not charge readers or their institutions
for access. Explore the various Open Access Journals in Management and allied areas.