Time: 03:30 PM
Shri. Rajeev Agarwal (IRS batch 1995) Senior Vice President leading the Outreach & Capability building function at GSTN is a B.Tech from IIT-Kanpur & holds a Masters degree in Technology in Nuclear Engineering. He has worked in various capacities as Divisional-in-charge for 4 years and at mid-management level as Joint and Additional Commissioner for 11 years in Delhi, prior to joining GSTN in Sept 2016. He worked as Manager in ACES,MMP of GOI, under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). which has automated all major procedures in Central Excise & Service Tax.
- Transitional provisions in GST Law
- Migration of Existing taxpayers to GST
- Conditions/restrictions for Carrying Forward the balance of Cenvat/ITC credit in GST Return/ credit
- Credit availability on available stock in GST
- Manner of Disposal of existing cases of Demand/Refund/Job work etc in GST.
- Question and answers
Click here to Register in advance for this webinar.