Site news

Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

by Dr. Indira Koneru -
Number of replies: 10

Enroll for free MOOC on "Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization" offered by Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. 

Wharton's Fintech Specialization is designed to introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of financial technologies and real-world applications through case studies of Wharton-led companies in the field. You'll learn the the essential components of technology-driven financial strategies, from complex regulations to cryptocurrency to portfolio optimization. You'll also learn how modern investment strategies deploy technology to produce optimal results, explore the disruptive force of changing payment methods, analyze the changing regulatory landscape, and gain a deeper understanding of robo-advising, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, and blockchain. By the end of this Specialization, you'll be able to make informed decisions about deploying financial technologies for yourself or for your business, giving you a competitive advantage in using the latest financial innovations.

When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free. If you cannot afford the fee, you can apply for financial aid.

This course is completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.

Enrollment starts June 28. Click here to enroll.

In reply to Dr. Indira Koneru

Re: IBS LMS: Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

by Nidhi Tak -
Hello mam,

Hope you are doing good!

I shared with Director Sir, that you are looking forward to hold the

training session for faculty at IBS Gurgaon.

Sir, seems postive but requests a little more time as we have just begun

the semester and several academic activities are in line right now.

Look forward to see you soon.

*P.S. I am starting Quickforce use in my upcoming classes. Thanks for

guidance. *

*Warm Regards,Dr. Nidhi Tak*

*Asso. Dean & Dy. Academic CoordinatorFaculty (Marketing & Soft Skills) |

IBS-G*

*Direct: +91 (124) 4980950 Extn. 216*

*Mobile: +91 9870136153*

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 1:37 PM Dr. Indira Koneru (via IBS LMS) <
In reply to Nidhi Tak

Re: Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Glad to learn that you have started blending LMS activities with your teaching. Please share your experience during the SS curriculum review workshop.

Re: IBS LMS: Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

by Anupama Raina -
Hi

This is asking for card details once enrolled.

regards

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 1:33 PM Dr. Indira Koneru (via IBS LMS) <
In reply to Anupama Raina

Re:

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

I didn't check that. Earlier, I enrolled using the "free audit" option for accessing the course materials without providing my credit card deatls. 

Re: Free course on Fintech: Foundations & Applications of Financial Technology Specialization

by Shobha Pillai . -

Dear Indira ma'm,

As part of Finance conference in IBS Mumbai, we had written an article for publishing on Fintech. It is a fascinating field though going thru the teething problems of early stages. If anyone wants to read, they can email me at shobha.pillai@ibsindia.org.

Regards,

Shobha B. Pillai.

Adjunct Professor

Tags:
In reply to Shobha Pillai .

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Dear Prof. Shobha Pillai,

I request you to attach your article so that interested readers (Faculty & Students) can download it.  Attachment box is just below the message box.

Regards,

Indira

by Shobha Pillai . -

Ma'm,

I cannot find the link for attachement below the message box. There is only tag box.

Regards,

Shobha.

In reply to Shobha Pillai .

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Dear Prof. Shobha,

Please type in your text (article title) in the message box and select the title and click on the link button on the atto toolbar to upload your file.

Regards,

Indira

by Shobha Pillai . -

Dear Indira ma'm,

As part of Finance conference in IBS Mumbai, we had written an article for publishing on Fintech. It is a fascinating field though going thru the teething problems of early stages. If anyone wants to read, they can email me at shobha.pillai@ibsindia.org.

Regards,

Shobha B. Pillai.

Adjunct Professor

Tags: