One hundred years ago, Harvard Business School published its first case, General Shoe Company. While so much has changed in the ensuing decades—not to mention in the last year alone—Harvard Business School wanted to explore two questions: How well has the case method endured and adapted 100 years later?
Read “The Centennial of the Business Case: A 5-Part Series”
- Part 1: Exploring the Relevance and Efficacy of the Case Method 100 Years Later
- Part 2: The Heart of the Case Method
- Part 3: The Art of the Case Method
- Part 4: Tales from the Trenches
- Part 5: The Future of the Case Method