Site news

Free Course - Excel for Data Analysis and Visualization

Free Course - Excel for Data Analysis and Visualization

by Dr. Indira Koneru -
Number of replies: 2

edX free course "Excel for Data Analysis and Visualization" starts on September 29, 2015.

Explore data analysis and visualization in Excel, the cloud benefits of Power BI (Business Intelligence), and Power Pivot, pivot tables, and tools previously known as Power Query.

In reply to Dr. Indira Koneru

Thank you madam, I have registered for online excel course

by Ajit Patil -

Dear Dr Indira Madam,

Many thanks for providing valuable information on the excel course.

I have been working on the post doctoral research on 'Evolution of Chinese retail, Lessons for India'. For this I had been to China for twice in the last 6 months, visited more than 200 retail stores, interviewed 130 Chinese men & women (in Chinese, with help of translators) for studying their retailing behavior.

Now that I have gathered data, I was looking for sharpening my MS Excel skills. Your mail was perfectly timed.Thank you very much.

You may be aware that I am one of the loyal soldiers of IBS, this is my 15th year of association. I am re-joining IBS-Mumbai as a Full Time Faculty Member by giving up by status as an Adjunct Faculty from 1st Oct 2015.

I have registered for the online excel course. Please also help me in learning MS Access.Please keep advising on relevant sites for my research work. In case you organise workshops on MS Access please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Prof Dr Ajit Patil

In reply to Ajit Patil

Re: Thank you madam, I have registered for online excel course

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Dear Professor,

Sure Sir. I will keep sharing useful courses and resources. I'm not good at Excel or Access. Mr. TS Vasudev, DGM, IT & Systems, IBS HO has mastery over Excel. You may contact him @<tsvasudev@ibsindia.org>.

Indira