You may find the IBS interactive eBooks created for Semester I & Semester III useful for learning and self-assessing (only in Semester I eBooks listed below) your knowledge. Learning interactions available include: self-assessments and glossary with definitions and meanings.
- Finding and attempting self-assessments
- Click on an eBook and scroll down to the Contents to find the number (in blue circle next tot he chapters) of knowledge check activities available in each session (see the screenshot inserted below).
- Click on a session to read the text, watch the videos (available in some sessions) and attempt the self-assessment activities.
- Using definitions and meanings: Glossary added at the end of each book helps you in better understanding the terminology used in the book.
- Click on a session and click on the red highlighted text to view its meaning.
Bookmark the IBS eBooks site on your browser or access the eBooks from Quicforce top menu (see the below screenshot).
IBS eLearning Team